Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Happy

First of all I'm super psyched because our camera recovered from the rain and is now working and ditto for Bryan's cell phone.
I finally bought new running shoes and we spent less than expected however I could not motivate to buy running gear for cold weather and I really think I'm gonna regret it. I talked to my dad and it is like 30 or less right now in France brrrrr.
Turkey dinner was good but the turkey was a little salty to my taste but I will rinse it better next time.
Today I also decided to give another go to my guitar playing.
Tonight I'm probably going to cook tomato soup or maybe something easier, I need to really really motivate and pick up my roller and finish the first coat of this stupid bathroom.... It doesn't look promising but maybe a couple glasses of white wine will help.

No comments: