Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lazy lazy

I don't remember the last time my fridge was so empty of anything worse in turning into a dinner that we had to go out every night. Well here it is since wednesday I have eaten out every single night. Wednesday we picked up sushi from sushi Ota, on thursday we took the kids to Sammy's woodfired pizza, Friday it was mexican at la Puerta for Jessica's bachelorette party and finally yesterday we tried a new Italian restaurant in Cardiff.
All this because I was not feeling well last sunday after my run thus not inspired to put together the weeks menu. I was also under the delusion that I would have time after work to hope in Trader Joes and buy the rest of my food ahahahah.
Today however today I need to make the time to go to Trader Joes to fill up my fridge of goodies for the week.
Besides that friday night was a blast, my first bachelorette party and also the first time going out to clubs with girls. Eventhough I didn't drink it was fun. The only draw back were the sleezy men. I made it back home at midnight and was promply woken up by the kiddos at 7:30 the next day.
Saturday was mellow, bagels, kids haircut, ran into Roadrunner sport to find some jogging pants for Bryan then back home. I was planning a mellow bike ride since I am supposed to run 10 miles today, instead I went my neighbour Eric and we went for a short 8 miles bike ride but really really steep. But I made it up.
Bryan then for his run and when he came back I was soooo hungry thus the restaurant.
After that I am ashamed to admit that we put the kids to bed at 8pm and I went to bed shortly after at 9pm and slept like a baby until 7am!
This morning we have the swimming lesson adventure I hope Maia isn't going to cry too much, then lunch, grocery shopping, running for a long time and dinner at some friends.

No comments: