Thursday, November 12, 2009

SG1 VPN and Grey's anatomy

Oh Boy,I know all my posts start the same way! I can't believe how quickly time flies by.
What's new! Well on the training front last week was good, I went on a tempo run with a coworker last Thursday, and well it was good 3M 9:05 min/miles. The next day I decided to go for an easy run with the same coworker. His concept and my concept of an easy run run are not quite the same. I should stop whining though because I'm actually seeking for that pain and suffering and feeling of accomplishment. So the easy run turned into a 4M at 9:30min/miles. That day I didn't have time for lunch so my lunch consisted of a bag of fritos, and a can of pepsi. That night we had cheese fondue for dinner. So good, so yummy.

Saturday after the swimming lesson I went with the kids for a play date. It was nice, the kids had fun, I ranted for a couple of hours on how hard life is. About the fact that out of 20 people in my group I'm the only one who is part of a household with kids and the two adults are working M-F 8-5pm. I ranted about the fact that when I pick MAC from childcare he is usually the last kindergartener to go and that he is part of the 5 out of 60 to go to childcare every day from 12:30 until 6pm... Finally I ranted about the fact that we always seem to be out of money! Enough about the ranting.
After the playdate we actually stayed quietly at home. I started knitting the kids were playing quietly mostly and B was reading. After a couple of hours we started feeling really sleepy. We decided to shake it up and go for our run. The motivation level were not super high. MAC went on his bike, MEC in the stroller and us well we ran, slowly at first because of the slight slopes then much faster. All in all it was quite pleasant not the whole 6M that was on paper but hey we went.
Sunday was spent CLEANING as in cleaning by getting rid of clutter, so rewarding but still overwhelming. Then a big blank.
This week has been completely crazy at work and my training has been subpar ;( I needed to go for a swim on wednesday and well we had a team building thing that afternoon so well here goes the workout. Today I was supposed to go for a tempo run and I had a few super important slides to prepare and pfff no time to workout.
Tomorrow I have a meeting from 8:30 until 12:30! I will take an hour in the afternoon to go for a 4M run and try to push the pace... Pffff.... so much to do so little time.
Thank god for vpn and sg1 and grey's anatomy! The first two are the best to work from home and the second to relax the brain ;)

No comments: