Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Priceless moments

The look on our son's face when he realized he can read simple books.
Seeing our daughter walking with a 6lbs bowling ball then just dropping it and seeing that ball rolling rolling so slowly.
Seeing a dog skateboarding on the boardwalk of PB.

Anyways lately life has been more than hectic. We are all exhausted but yet are going to be sooo late. I took a whole week off of training including the week end. It is amazing how long a week end with no run/swim/bike to do! Instead some lounging in the bedroom reading while the kids are playing somewhat quietly in their bedroom. MEC playing with her stuffed animals and dolls, MAC building star ships/guns and the like.
Yesterday was my first run since the triathlon and no I'm back to my training pace of 9:45min/miles. This was supposed to be an easy run but of course my competitive side kicked it a notch. I read somewhere that most of us have a tendency to train medium/hard never easy/hard...
Today I went to the gym for a 25min easy spining session and it was easy. My legs however feel very very tight these days. Lots of running for me in the coming weeks.
On the cooking front I am back on a health kick too many burritos, heavy dish...

No comments: