Monday, October 25, 2010

Change is in the air

So it is 9pm, dinner has been eaten as a family, kitchen is somewhat cleaned, my strength training somewhat done and I am ready for some stretching and reading in bed!
We have decided to start having dinner with the kids. It will take some time to figure out the proper routine. So tonight was a wee bit off but I'm sure we will get the hang of it.
On the workout front, since triathlon season is done! This year I realized that you have to be a good runner to be a good triathlete and so I decided to focus on running. This means about 4-6H00 of running per week!
When I saw my new schedule I gasped! 45min speed workout on Friday which means 5x3min all out 3min easy. 2h00 easy run on Saturday and 1h30 tempo intervals on Sunday... Challenging!
Saturday for my long run since B had to go to Encinitas to buy new shoes I decided to run to Solana Beach. Meet him and the kids there go to Encinitas then he would run home. I did it and it was one of my most awesome run. Mostly on the beach at a comfortable pace 11:45-12 min/mile.
Sunday I only had time for 1h00. Today though my legs were tired so now time for stretching and foam roller!

No comments: