Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmm my posts are few and far in between.... Is it because I am lazy or maybe because I don't really have a whole lot to say... Hmmm but yet I can't ever shut up when I get started on things...

Yeah the construction started in our house, we are turning our loft into a real room with a wall and a door and even a built in closet so that we can sale our house as a 3 bedroom. But wait a minute when we bought the house 3 years ago it was advertised as a 3 bedroom... go figure. The only oddity will be a big glass panel instead of a wall but I think it will look real nice.
So as a built in closet we decided to buy the Pax closet from IKEA and have it built into the wall... So yesterday after dinner we started building this closet. We measured everything to make sure that we could build it laying down and could still tilt it back up. It was just but according to the tape measure we were good... Needless to say that we were short a quarter of an inch. After trying to force it make the ceiling buldge ahaha dig into the carpet we gave up! Unfortunately instead of playing it safe once more and undo everything to start over following the instruction properly we decided to be smart. Well the all thing collapse so we have to redo it tonight ; (
My husband was really mad which I totally understand, the contractor and his guy had a forced day off and another evening will be spent building IKEA furniture....

Besides that I started working out again, went to the gym on monday, ran on tuesday and of course Maia is now sick so I will have to summon the courage to go for a run tomorrow and push her in the stroller!!!! I can do it I can do it.

No comments: