Friday, March 12, 2010

Training

I have started this post three times and deleted every single words... What am I trying to say?
Hiring a coach was one of the best decision I made this year! It is totally what I needed. She gives focus to my training. She removes all the questionning out of my training. Am I doing enough, why am I not making progress, am I going hard enough etc... I have worked out more in the past 4 weeks per week than ever in my entire life yet I am neither burned out nor exhausted. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to have an easy week next week only 5H00 of training and two whole days off!
I feel also more at peace with myself, more patient with the kids whining.
I think I am just happy right now hopefully that will stay that way for a little while longer.

No comments: