Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too much stuff

I have just too much stuff to keep track of. I need to come up with a better way to do so cuz my head can't keep all that information in. This is the list I have come up with so far
  • School stuff (when to bring what, library day, school admin stuff, parent teacher conference etc...)
  • Home stuff (laundry, cleaning, home projects etc...)
  • Money stuff (Bills thank goodness for online billpay, tax, retirement, money management...)
  • Admin stuff (citizenship, etc....)
  • Training stuff (that's why I have a coach but I still have to manage my time...)
  • Work stuff (well I do have a full time job and it fills my head quite nicely )
I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of stuff that is cluttering that tiny head of mine! Now back to work.

No comments: