Saturday, March 15, 2008

middle life crisis....

I know I know how can you have a middle life crisis at 33!!!! So maybe it is not a middle life crisis maybe I am a bit sad because I'm realizing I'm not so young any more but I still feel very young.
When I look at my son I see a little boy when yesterday he was a toddler what happen to time. He can recognizes songs on the radio not the wiggles but Maroon 5, Travis, Linkin park.
I love my life I have a great life. I have a great family, I have been very happily married for the past 8 years, I have two wonderful kids, a great job.
But for some reasons I do feel like I should make more money, that I haven't reached where I should be for my degrees etc... Why can't I just be happy why do I always have to feel like I have succeeded.
Yeah life took some unexpected turns... I never quite realize that a 3 month internship in the US (I'm french) would mold my future and it isn't always easy to be an immigrant to be far from a very close family.
But hey that's life and that is what makes me ambitious and wanting more out of life always more. I just have to balance wanting more but also take time to appreciate what I have accomplished....

No comments: