Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hmmmm bed

I have been so tired lately... I crash at 10-10:30pm every evening when I used to be able to last until at least 11-11:30pm. The kids are waking up at night again not many times but still. Maybe the running is a little hard on my body and I've been getting a little sick. Nothing major but my throat is a little scratchy and my nose a little stuffy. Any how it is just 10pm and I can barely keep my eyes open....

Today I chickened out and went for an easy 3.4 mile run eventhough it wasn't a 5 miles like I hoped for I increased my mileage compared to last week and 3.4 aren't so bad any longer. I haven't uploaded my run yet but I think I had a good pace.

Anyways before falling asleep on my keyboard I'm going to put away some laundry and crash so I can tackle this week...

Of course we had loads of chores to do such as putting back the curtain to give a little privacy to our guest when they are visiting, cleaning up the guest bathroom, spraying round up on the weeds in the front yard and cleaning up downstairs...
I only managed the cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping....

1 comment:

Bunny said...

i hope i didnt get you sick! your mileage is looking kick ass. keep it up!