Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thoughts on good food.

I love to cook for my family, friends and even myself. I try to cook as much as I can but some weeks I'm just tired and could eat pasta every evening.
This past week we had friends over twice and I have missed having people over for dinner. I find it an occasion to cook a full meal not only the entrees which is what I usually do. We would have with Bryan lasagna his favorite dish but no salad nor dessert.

On thursday we had Jessica and her boyfrien Ryan, I made pork tenderloin with a mustard sauce I found the recipe on Williamsonoma, a salad and lava cakes with poach pears. I feel bad because I usually cook a lot while the guest are here. Luckily my kitchen is really friendly and we can socialize while cooking which I totally love.
Tonight we have a couple of friends that we mainly met at the park with their two kids.... I made lasagna and Bryan made chocolate chip cookies yum!

I really do love food and good meals and I do make an effort to cook most of the time. Bryan left last august for India and even when I'm bymyself I would cook soups from scratch I just like good food.

No comments: