Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Training

So my training schedule is all messed up by trying to tweak it to go to Track workout on Monday. Basically I decided to try to do as much as possible while keeping one complete day off and maybe two if I feel burnout.
So far this week, Monday Track workout was tough since my legs were so sore from the week end madness. I tried 400M warm up, 1200@ 9min/miles (400), 800@8:30min/miles (200), 3x(200@8min/miles (200)). Yesterday was my day off and I enjoyed a nice lunch with some ladies at work. This morning I got my butt out of bed at 6:15 and did 40 minutes on the trainer, some intervals. Later today I will go for a 2-3 miles fast run....
On the dim side, the gloomy weather is getting to me, my weight has been inching its way back to 115.2lb. How did I add up 3lbs so fast when it took me month to get rid of them, I'm freaking out for my triathlon.
On the bright side, I'm getting more muscle and muscle weighs more than fat right? Eventhough my training is getting messed up I do have some more speed workouts I have been avoiding the longer runs since I dread them. Finally I am trying to add one more bike trainer workout and one more run per week.
I also found a coworker who volonteered to "coach" my swimming. Yeah!
Now I share all those random thoughts with you I can start my day.

No comments: