Saturday, June 20, 2009

what is wrong with me....

I keep subjecting myself to fairly hard workout. This morning was a swim in the ocean which isn't bad really especially since it was probably only 0.3 miles. Do you remember the weather this morning, chilly misty, ocean uninviting a little choppy! Fun right ;) Then I have been complaining to B that I am not fast enough running and so he decided to make me do 40's. So here we are in the park two markers 40M apart on the grass, me sprinting from one marker to the next with a 15 seconds rest in between. 3 sets of 10 and then one more. My legs are shot and I am ready for a shower.
But eventhough this is painful I feel good because I was out there and did it!
I hope it will make me faster but then again not doing anything will not get me anywhere ;)
Tomorrow is hill repeats at Torrey Pines....

In the mean time lets get ready for some nice food with some friends and some wine :)

No comments: