Saturday, February 5, 2011

What is on my playlist

So I promised chacha that I would share my playlist... I don't remember it completely but lets give it a go:
  • Weezer - King
  • Weezer - Troublemaker
  • Weezer - Pork and Beans
  • Adele - Rolling in the deep
  • Adele - Tired
  • Adele - My Same
  • Adele - Cold shoulder
  • Mumford & Sons - The cave
  • Mumford & Sons - Sigh no more
  • Mumford & Sons - Little lion man
  • David Gray - Be Mine
  • Travis - Side
  • Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
  • Lady Gaga - Just dance
  • Lady Gaga - Poker Face
  • Ke$ha - Tik Tok
  • Ke$ha - Kiss N Tell
  • Ke$ha - Boots and Boys
  • Linkin Park - Waiting for the end
  • Linkin Park - Breaking the habit
  • Linkin Park - Shaddow of the day
  • Blue October - Hate Me
  • Blue October - In the ocean
  • Good Charlotte - Dance floor Anthem
  • Rihanna - Disturbia
  • Rihanna - Russian Roulette
  • Kings of Leon - Sex on fire.

Not in that order and I'm sure I forgot a lot...

Favorite songs of the moment: King B sings it beautifully, Mumford & Sons these guys are amazing, Adele again love her and finally Waiting for the end Linkin park I don't know why but I love this song.

No comments: