Thursday, April 16, 2009

Must post

First part of the family arrived. The cousin are reunited and the happy gang of 4 kids ages 5 to 1.5 are having fun. The house is a constant mess... Nevertap 2 kids are way less messy than 4!
Saturday even with only 5 hours of sleep I did a BRICK (Bike 8miles followed by a 1.5 mile run), the run was way better than my first try. Unfortunately I had a lot of side aches due to the big burrito I consumed 1 hour before.
Sunday was lazy. Monday I did get up at 6:15 and went to the swimming pool. The lifeguard very bored decided to count my strokes and gave me some really cool advice... Hmmmm this is weird I feel I already posted that...
Tuesday went running with B after work we had a nice 4 miles run with a short walk interruption due to his injured foot. Wednesday got out of bed at 6:15 dragged my sister to the swimming pool with me. Today I was supposed to run but I will postpone until tomorrow.
I am tired.
Work is super busy as we are approaching our release date. The weather is kindof crapy last year was super duper hot at the same time. My parents are arriving on monday night. We are planning a trip to Disneyland.
I need to fit in a long bike ride on Sat will drag sister out.
I have been reading reading a lot about triathlon, about other women training and stories. I did receive my race packet and I'm starting to have the jitters.
I also purchased my first tri suit. I am going to look like a kook but I will try to do something decent with my hair and will smile at the camera even if I'm in pain. The pictures of the Carlsbad half are really too atrocious.

No comments: