Monday, April 20, 2009

Outrage

It is a well known fact that I am a food snob. As such when I see a post on a forum I follow about full body cleansing I am curious to what exactly this entails. I started watching the video about a cleansing program http://wendyharp.isagenix.com/us/en/isavideos_cleansed.dhtml I am baffled to see that people who promote healthy food would promote a program where most of your meals are pills, shakes, a drinks??? For me this can be good food but it is nonetheless processed!
Even for me partisan of balanced meals I find the raw/vegan diet more reasonnable because at least it involves food as in vegetable etc....

I will say it again again I am agains processed food whether it is a coffee suplement a lean cuisine meal or a non-fat dressing but I firmly believe in eating a little bit of everything and cooking from scratch.
Cleanse yourself by drinking water, steamed fish, chicken etc... but please get your nutrients from food and not pills.

It is true that I am not a nutritional expert so maybe I'm completely off. However it does seem to work for me.

No comments: