Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost there...

This week has been hard. I have to be at work at 7am every day and I still stay until 4:30-4:45pm without a lunch break!. I can't believe it is only tuesday. We are adjusting back to our rythm, the kids are back at school and enjoy it and spend the evening with their grandparents. Tonight we went for a run with Bryan a short one since I don't really want to push it 4 days before the race. It is "only" a sprint but still. On sunday we did a brick with B it was fun to share this with him although he was cursing at the hills (not that big) and the wind since he was riding a mountain bike.
I am glad to see that my legs aren't as stiff as the first time I tried that exercize....

Anyways off to bed since I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning and I am tired....

No comments: