Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hmmm what's new

Life has been busy. Between, training work and kids I tend to crash on the couch in front of the TV show we are watching at 10:30pm! We are slowly adjusting to our new schedule. I had to put some of my workouts in the evening to be able to do all I have to do during the day.
On the workout front I have been doing good, kept my daily training with one day off a week. I can feel my running improving and my bike too. Swimming is another story. I haven't been in the ocean for so long I am a bit worried.
On saturday I have an open water swim scheduled and I am planning on swimming for 1M. I am actually looking forward to it.
MAC seems to be liking school a lot which is great. He needs to focus a little more on the task at hand but what's new.
Other than that BCC was sick earlier this week, then MEC started having some fever and we stayed home today and worked from home while watching her. I actually got quite a lot done with a background of blues clues. MAC was sent home earlier too since he reacts pretty badly to insects bite. His hand is swollen and also part of his face ;(
So today scheduled workout is out and that's just fine because I am tired. Tomorrow I will try to go for a run or maybe hop on my bike.
I have managed to cook nice meals this week, roasted chicken with potatoes and green beans, mushroom soup, tonight probably some pork chop or something.

No comments: