Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Un pied devant l'autre ...

Today was my first official day of a 10 weeks half marathon training. I am not planning on running the actual race (La Jolla half marathon) at this time because I don't know if I will be able to train properly. However I'll make every effort to fit in 3 days of running in an already pretty busy schedule.
Anyways my goal is to be a lean mean yoga/running machine or at least try hehehe.
Since I hate dieting and I truly believe that one can be slim and still eat a little of everything but need to avoid processed food as much as possible. So to lose my extra weight I'm just planning on eating smaller portions and exercise more. Luckily for me I love cooking and so to kick off those resolution I prepared salmon, spinach and quinoa with a soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce and orange juice reduction.
It was delicious after the intervals. Tonight I made meat lasagna with a salad which is my husband's favorite meal
Finally we watched two great movies with Billy Crudup "Trust the Man" which was a nice little romantic comedy which I liked a lot and "Dedication" also really good.

No comments: