Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is it the week end yet?

Oh Boy it's only tuesday night I wish we were friday night. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I got up at 6:20 yesterday in order to be at work at 7am and leave at 3:30 to be with the kids... Yeah they had the day off lucky little brats.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I can't unwind quickly these days which causes me to stay up later than I should (closer to midnight than eleven).
Finally maybe it has something to do with the fact that I went for a painful 4.2 miles run at lunch. Dunno how fast, nor how long all I know is that it was hard. I didn't work out for four days, I completely blew off any type of workout this week end total I was oscillating between biatch from hell and black pit of despair! Note to self do not blew off your workout regimen.
I hope my next run won't be too hard cuz it is getting hard to motivate to feel like hell!
Besides that work is good, I have been making progress and I'm having fun investigating.
On thursday we have our first installation of a cooking club organized by Bunny and hosted this month in my humble home. We started very high with a theme of contemporary american cuisine and we have just readjusted to moroccan.

No comments: