Monday, February 2, 2009

Obsessed

Obsessing obsessing on nothing and everything. My next work out, my weight, my home to do list etc....
Finally I did my first workout post half marathon. I went for a little bike ride yesterday to ease my way back into my workout routine. It was really pleasant a little short. I already mapped out a bunch of new rides that I have to just go for.
Tomorrow I start running again, oh boy, I don't know how that is going to feel. Bryan has been running so much lately that I want to keep up. I think we are totally motivating each other which is great!. Wednesday I will finally reconnect with the water and I hope I won't have to start all over again although I will probably have to.
On the art side, someone has asked me to do their wedding flowers after seeing Jess's. I have finally finished framing two painting we bought a while while back. They are ready to be reinforced and hung on our walls.... Things are moving slowy but surely. Maybe I will be able to read my book on the week end without feeling like I have something better to do ;)

No comments: