- alarm goes off --- really I have to get up now
- wake the kids up and give them their milk
- Slap some makeup, get the lunch box ready, help B get the kids ready, give MAC his breakfast
- Yell at the kids because we are late.
- everyone out of the house
- Curse at the driver on the 5
- drop MEC off to daycare
- arrive at work
- grab coffee cup and bread to get breakfast
- start work day drinking coffee and munching on dry toast
- go to the gym/pool workout for 30-45min 3-4days/week
- lunch at my desk
- run out of the door because I'm late
- pick MEC up
- Drive to MAC's school pray for no traffic.
- drag son out of childcare I think if he could sleep there he would
- Finally homeHomework with MAC if it is homework day,
- unload dishwasher
- cook kids dinner
- feed them
- B take them shower - start on adult dinner or sit down in front of computer
- help B with night time routine - read stories
8:30pm - 11:15pm
- Either start cooking dinner for adult or finish cooking dinner or panick because starving, everything is frozen and nothing sound good. If it I am training I may do a bike workout while dinner is cooking and B is watching a TV show.
- Eat while watching TV Show
- Work while watching TV show or just watch TV show.
- Laundry fold dried load and put away (not always) start another load if needed
- Clean up
- Either sleeping or should be sleeping
Go to sleep