Saturday, January 9, 2010

A typical workday

This post was inspired by a blog post I read earlier tonight describing the day of someone I know. I decided to do the same. I don't know if that is of any interest to you and this is an exercize:
6:45am-7:45am
  • alarm goes off --- really I have to get up now
  • wake the kids up and give them their milk
  • Slap some makeup, get the lunch box ready, help B get the kids ready, give MAC his breakfast
  • Yell at the kids because we are late.
7:45-7:55am
  • everyone out of the house
  • Curse at the driver on the 5
  • drop MEC off to daycare
8:15-8:30am
  • arrive at work
  • grab coffee cup and bread to get breakfast
8:40
  • start work day drinking coffee and munching on dry toast
11:30am
  • go to the gym/pool workout for 30-45min 3-4days/week
12:30am
  • lunch at my desk
5:15pm
  • run out of the door because I'm late
  • pick MEC up
  • Drive to MAC's school pray for no traffic.
  • drag son out of childcare I think if he could sleep there he would
6:15pm - 8:30pm
  • Finally homeHomework with MAC if it is homework day,
  • unload dishwasher
  • cook kids dinner
  • feed them
  • B take them shower - start on adult dinner or sit down in front of computer
  • help B with night time routine - read stories

8:30pm - 11:15pm

  • Either start cooking dinner for adult or finish cooking dinner or panick because starving, everything is frozen and nothing sound good. If it I am training I may do a bike workout while dinner is cooking and B is watching a TV show.
  • Eat while watching TV Show
  • Work while watching TV show or just watch TV show.
  • Laundry fold dried load and put away (not always) start another load if needed
  • Clean up
  • Read
  • Crash

11:15-midnight

  • Either sleeping or should be sleeping

Go to sleep

No comments: