Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired ...

The temperatures are still in the 80 during the day which makes it hard to motivate to go run outside at lunch. I mean it is Halloween end of october for crying outloud. I talked to my mom and they were thinking it was going to snow. I have trouble realizing that we are going to France in like a month in a half. At that rate we are going to go from tank top to down jackets. Last year the temperatures were in the 20....
I still ran 6 miles at lunch but on the treadmill. I always feel like I am a slacker when I run on the treadmill although when I see Carmen (in great shape!) it makes me feel a little better. So I ran 6 miles the first 3 miles at 9:40 min/miles but then I slowed down. At the end I wanted to be done sooo bad that I started sprinting ahahah the good joke I had to jog at 11 min/miles for a miles to recover my two sprints ahahaha. That'll teach me.
It was so hot in the gym that I was literally dripping... I feel sooo feminine when I run. To add to the complaints of all my female friends I have been working out pretty seriously for 12 weeks now, and I eat pretty well I would say. I lost a whole lb maybe. I haven't seen the scale lower than 117 for more than a few days in a long time.
Oops that is without taking into account my snacking on the kids food.
But on the bright side I've lost 3 lbs since last february! But hey muscle weighs more that fat right ahahaha! And lately to be honest I don't really care about my weight as much as how I feel and look. I still weigh myself every morning and pouts if I don't like what I see. Come on I'm still a woman.
Why every single woman I know skinny or not need to lose at least 5lbs!
To finish that post I am very proud since I ran 60.5 miles this month the most I ran in my whole entire life!!!! Yay! I just have to keep it up

1 comment:

JV said...

Go girl! 60! We should celebrate with eclaires or something and worry about the 5 (or more in my case) pounds we have to lose later...