Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blimmey

So my first training weeks was going great! I finished the swim, the run and the bike workout. Then everything came to a halt when I bruised my tail bone yesterday evening. No I didn't fall off my bike or did anything cool. It was just a stoopid accident. I was putting away freshly made jam jars in the top of my cuboard thus using the step stool we just bought.
On my way down I didn't really looked what was behind me and I must have bent over a little so my butt collided forcefully with the top of the chair that was just there.
It was pretty bad and I had to sit down and take a few deep breath.
After that life went back to its normal self. Sitting on the couch happened to be quite painful. Anyways things are back to normal well almost. I'm not getting up as easily as I did a couple of days ago. I go over speed bumps very very slowly with my car since those are extremely painful. My seat is almost to the most upright position in my car to keep the pressure off my lower back.
Of course my training came to a halt and I'm hoping that the pain will ease and I can start again soon.

No comments: