Monday, February 22, 2010

Out of this world

I find nothing more rewarding than a good meal... well actually maybe some other things are also close to the top!
Anyways today I decided to make shrimps. I browsed for a while the williams sonoma websites for some recipes. I was debating between the "Greek Shrimp with tomatoes and Feta cheese" and the "Shrimp with orange and tequila". Since I didn't have feta cheese and B hsn't been in the mood for tequila since he fought with Jose and lost I had to find something else. I stumbled upon the "Sizzling Shrimp with Garlic" recipe.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/sizzling-shrimp-with-garlic-gambas-al-pil-pil.html

I served it with pearl coucous and I added a cup of spinach to my dish and of course since I never have everything I switched Vodka for Sherry. It was a tadd spicy since I didn't bother measure a teaspoon of red pepper flakes. We drank some pinot with it and oh boy was it yummy!
Tomorrow since B is going for his piano lesson and I have a bike workout I will start a white bean soup in the crockpot tonight. More food post to come but now let me tune to NCIS Los Angeles ;)

No comments: