Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmmm

Earlier tonight I had a great subject for my post. Something different from running, complaining about my weight! But of course since then we had dinner, a little wine, watched TV fell asleep in front of the TV and now all I can think of for my post is how hard my run was at lunch.
Today was 5 miles tempo run, of course today it was warm even a little hot around 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit and no cool breeze. I started great, felt good. I was following a guy who seemed upset that I was so close behind him but unfortunately it made me go at a fairly fast pace of 8:30-9:30 min/miles. Of course at miles 3 I died, well my legs died. The last 2 miles were run 1.5-1.75 and walk 0.25 miles. Ah well can't be good every time ;) I will download the data from my Garmin GPS tracking device.
Other than that my pants got here and I fit in them. A few pounds less will be better but at least I don't look like a saussage and that was 80$ well spent. I of course have to hem them.
Tonight I was lazy again and instead of cooking lasagnas like I planned to we made an easy meal of raviolis and brocolini.
I finished the back of Maia's sweater I think she will be able to wear it for a couple years!
This is the end of a very dry and boring post!

1 comment:

JV said...

A post with $80 pants and broccolini could never be dry and boring!