Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday week

I knew this morning that the day will be very calm at work when I hoped on the 56 and there were no cars in sight! Bryan stayed home with Maia since she was sick yesterday and the school has a 24 hour policy.
I on the other hand went to work. I have a project to finish before I leave for my christmas vacation and unfortunately it is only 2.5 weeks away and with this mangled week time is going to go by fast for a change ahahaha.

What else is new I am back on the running scene I went for intervals today 2 miles warm up 6x0.25 miles at 8:40 min/miles, 2 minutes recovery and then I was supposed to finish by a 2 miles cool down.
Unfortunately during my 5th interval my knee started hurting and I was only able to run 4.92 miles.
Now I of course have the headache, the kneeache but I am pretty content. Also I calculated that since I've started my training 15 weeks ago I have run so far 165 miles! Even with low weeks yuppy!

I found a small turkey so for the first time ever I will cook a real Thanksgiving dinner and not a french version of it. I think I'm going to use one of the recipe from Williams sonoma which I will be looking for right now!

No comments: